The event took place at the European Commission representation office in Riga, Latvia, on September 13, 2017. The event was attended by 22 representatives from various companies locally and internationally, including but not limited to Squalio, Thales, Alstom, Siemens Osakeyhtio Latvian Branch, Skonto Būve, American Chamber of Commerce in Latvia, FIMA and others. Most of the attendees occupy a position in the management of a represented company, for example, CEO’s, Members of the Board, Business Development Managers.
The speakers were:
- Tõnis Tamme, Partner at Law Firm Triniti;
- Kaspars Rokens, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board at RB Rail AS;
- Inna Šteinbuka, Head of the European Commission office in Latvia;
- Anrī Leimanis, Chairman of the Council at Rail Baltica Business Network in Latvia;
- Vladlens Kovaļevs, Member of the Council at Rail Baltica Business Network in Latvia.
Each speaker delivered the message about Rail Baltica project necessity to Baltic countries and its role to business development for companies in Latvia. After the official part, speakers and guests held informal talks about possible cooperation and involvement in the Rail Baltica Business Network.